What is the Quality on Cheap Color Copies at Office Depot Near Me
Thinking of getting some color copies at Office Depot? Are you asking yourself about these color copies quality compared with other providers? Are there any other good choices near me? We will talk about all these questions within the next few paragraphs.
Remember that Office Depot is a world-wide recognized office supply company, therefore, it provides basic products and services for the local businesses and anybody using these products. A little more about Office Depot:
Office Depot, Inc. is an American office supply retailing company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. The company has combined annual sales of approximately $11 billion, and employs about 38,000 associates with businesses in the United States. Wikipedia
Color Copies at Office Depot
We tried to Google search the page for color copies at office depot and we really had a hard time finding it. Many of the first few results ended up in a dead page (look at the images) and finally, we found a working link for Office Depot Color Copies: business.officedepot.com/a/content/copy-and-print/same-day-printing/.
What are the prices?
We decided to stop the search for the online pricing for color copies at office depot as the website was malfunctioning. Unfortunately, they should give it some extra care to the website. Thousands of customers should be turning over to other providers just because of this problem.
Just assuming, therefore, the cost per color copy should anywhere around $0.49 to $0.69 per sheet. This is on color printing for a regular plain paper copy. If you need a black and white copy, after that, the price should be around $0.07 to $0.09 per sheet in plain paper too.
Some local Office Depot Stores near you may have some active discount offers for big quantities. If you need to print over 100 pages, you may qualify for a big printing run discount. Prices could go as low as half in some cases. Remember to ask for these sort of specials for long run printing orders.
Advantages of Going to Your Local Office Depot Near You
Selecting a local provider over an internet one has big advantages and disadvantages, we will tell you about the advantages first.
- Turnaround Time: The biggest advantages of going to a local office depot near you are the speed factor. When ordering any product online, specifically color copies. You will find out that shipping transit time will affect the final turnaround time by a lot. Even if the printer provider offers 24 hours printing and ship services, consequently, additional days must be added for transit time. An example: For ground shipping from Florida to California its a minimum of 4 business days. For this reason, we would recommend ordering from online providers with printing warehouses near you. There are many options online, you just need to call get informed.
The List Just Keeps On Going
- Paper Stock Selection: Another big advantage of local color copies providers near you is the fact that you can touch and feel the paper before ordering. The paper stock quality varies a lot from brand to brand. Thickness, glossiness among other factors may change your mind at the time of selecting the paper stock for your copy project.
- Print Out Quality: If you know a thing or two about color copies, at the time of printing your project you may notice many printing defects or pre-production corrections that you need to be done. Color copy machines could be stopped from printing at any time. You will be charged for pages printed so far down, but if the mistake would ruin your whole project, then, its still a very good time to stop the printing.
- Free Finishing Tools: At your local store, you will find so many useful tools for you to use totally free of charge. Everything from clips, staples, binding machinery, paper trimmers, among others. This is very helpful if the final product, consequently, it needs extra attention. These special type of request could not be done for free on many of the online providers for color copies.
Advantages When You Order Cheaper Color Copies Online
If you decide to go for an online color copy provider, you will not regret the experience. We will disclose here why buying this product online makes a huge improvement to your overall project.
- Experts will print your order: Online providers usually print hundreds of color copy orders per day. Don’t expect a kid to hand you over paper clips or staplers, online you will be taken care by real experts. These are printer professionals take care of your order to its best. Compromised to deliver world-class print quality and finishing perfection. There are small details, toner dripping or ink dripping, off place letters and many other factors that the regular household designing a flyer might not notice right away. Hiring an online printer guarantees you (Sometimes) that your art will be revised for final corrections before printing. For example, 55printing offers free design proof for cheap color copies, this means, a professional will look closely to your art for over 10 possible reasons it might not print as you wish it could.
- Delivery Turnaround: If you find a local color copy printer that has a strong presence online. You could also arrange to pick up your order once it has been completed. This way you avoid the shipping transit time, therefore, final turnaround of the color copies from the beginning. Anyway, if you don’t wish to go out of your office or house, therefore, once more online providers is a best choice for you. As the product gets printed and shipped right to your door.
Cheaper Prices with Online Providers?
Cheaper Printing Prices: Online color copy pricing must be cheaper than local stores prices. The reason is the volume of customers online stores manage nationwide and sometimes, internationally. The operational costs are divided among millions of possible customers. Instead of just a few hundreds for local businesses.
The difference is huge just for this reason. If you then add the fact that competing with the WORLD is a hard task, you might be right. Having prices competitive and good enough to compete world-wide, is just good enough to provide you with the best and lowest prices available for a product.